• Overalls are making a big comeback this season, but in addition to usual denim there's floral prints and hot new colors to show off your urban-country fashion smarts.
• While hoodies fade into the background, army jackets and fatigues are taking center stage this season, especially when matched with colorful floral prints.
• Monochromatic also becomes an important keyword for all things fall fashion this year with a variation of one hue (blue on blue, brown on brown, etc.) for a completely coordinated look. Keep it interesting my mixing it up with different tones and textures. For an even more daring look, try plaid-on-plaid.
• The hot news in jeans? 70's flared jeans and distressed jeans are still all the rave, but also make way for the comeback of embroidered jeans with unique designs in 2017.
70's turtlenecks, flared jeans and tassel bags
continue to make a big comeback for Fall 2017.
More fashion-forward statements include colorful animal print blouses and tiny floral print jackets and blouses. Blouses with massive bell sleeves will also be making the scene in 2017.
As usual, it pays to shop around for back to school fashion clothing even before September rolls around!
So keep an eye on back to school sales beginning in late August.
Later, stay especially watchful for money saving 2017 Labor Day sales at stores such as Forever 21, JCPenney's, H&M, Old Navy, Target, Kohl's, and other large retailers featuring great, last-minute back to school buys and bargains.
Still in this year: Printed design,
multi-colored, or striped backpacks.
More trendy super cool back-to-school must-haves:
• HOT COLORS pumpkin spice, golden yellow, grayish blue, "port" red-brown, gray, basic black
• Gold cuff bracelets and chokers
• Tiny brooches
• Feather pendants
• Backpacks, prints, stripes, or multi-colored
• Tassel bags
• Faux crocodile bags and clutches
• Converse sneakers
• Army boots
More about back to school fashion trends around the Web: