MAIN Holidays Halloween Kids Halloween Costumes
This easy homemade costume
works just like magic...
Black Cat Costume
Send your child out to pounce for candy and goodies this Halloween with this cute homemade costume!
What You'll Need:
• Black outfit (shirt or turtleneck, black tights or pants)
• Black & pink construction paper
• Black headband
• Craft glue
• Long black sock
• Large safety pins
• Face paints or makeup, optional
1. Draw cat ears on the cardboard. Cut out the ears and cover with black
construction paper. Add smaller pink triangles to decorate, as shown.
2. Glue ears to the plastic headband.
3. Make a tail out of a stuffed long sock and safety pin it to the seat of the
pants. Optional: draw cat whiskers on your child's face and black makeup for