MAIN Holidays Halloween Kids Halloween Costumes
Kids can get hoppy for Halloween beginning with green shirt and pants.
Hoppy the Frog Costume
Treat your baby or toddler to a "Hoppy‟ Halloween dressed in this clever, easy-to-make frog costume.
What You'll Need:
• Green pants and shirt or green sweat suit
• Green felt
• Fabric glue
• 2 large wiggle eyes
1. Cut a piece of felt large enough to cover the headband.
2. Cut 4 ovals out of felt. Glue 2 pieces together to create some rigidity so
that they will stand upright. Repeat for other 2 ovals.
3. Glue wiggle eyes onto the ovals to create froggy‟s eyes
5. Glue the felt to the headband.
6. Glue the ovals to the underside of the headband.