MAIN Holidays Halloween Kids Halloween Costumes
This cute mouse costume starts
with a gray hooded sweat suit. Then
easily add felt ears, two wiggle
eyes, and a pom pom nose.
Little Mouse Costume
With a quick trip to the crafts store for wiggly eyes, a pom pom nose, and some gray and pink felt, you can easily create this cute little mouse costume for your favorite baby or toddler.
What You‟ll Need:
• Pink and gray felt
• Pipe cleaners
• 2 small wiggle eyes
• 1 small black pom pom
• Fabric glue
• Gray hooded sweat suit
1. Cut two outer ears from gray felt. Cut two inner ears from pink felt.
2. Glue a length of pipe cleaner behind each inner ear.
3. Glue the inner ears atop each outer ear and pinched at the bottom.
4. Glue one complete ear on each side of the hood.
5. Glue wiggly eyes on opposite sides of the hood. Glue the pom pom nose
in the center to complete your little mouse face.