1. In a mixing bowl, combine Italian dressing mix, flour, salt, lemon juice or vinegar and vegetable oil to make a paste.
2. Spread paste over chicken parts and transfer to a large platter. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat vegetable oil in 10" skillet.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups milk.
5. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then dip chicken in pancake mixture to coat lightly.
6. Begin adding chicken pieces to skillet, being careful not to overcrowd.
7. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. When all chicken pieces are cooked, transfer to roasting pan and bake at 350F for 1/2 an hour.