Instructions for turkey stock:
1 In a large soup pot, heat the chicken broth and add remaining ingredients
2. Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for two hours, skimming any foam from the surface.
3. Strain the stock into a large bowl and discard everything else.
4. Let cool in refrigerator and skim any remaining fat that collects on top.
Makes about 5 cups.
Instructions for turkey soup:
1. In a large saucepan, combine turkey stock, celery, potatoes, carrots, onion & parsley.
2. Bring to a boil on high heat, then reduce to low heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add noodles and turkey meat. Simmer until noodles are tender.