1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, butter or margarine and suger.
3. Press mixture into bottom and sides of 9 x 13 pan and let chill in refrigerator.
4. In a large bowl, mix egg yolks and sugar to blend. Add lemon juice, vanilla and cream cheese.and beat until smooth and velvety.
5. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and fold in to the cream cheese mixture.
5. Turn out into chilled, crusted pan and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool, and refrigerate. Serve cold with whipped cream and strawberries.