1. Beat together egg yolks, whites, sugar, oil, vinegar, whiskey and vanilla.
2. Add flour, salt and baking powder, mixing to form a soft dough.
3. Knead dough for a few minutes on a lightly-floured board.
4. Take handfuls of dough and roll into snakes, about the thickness of a chickpea. Cut to make uniform chickpea pieces.
5. Heat several inches of oil in a pan. Cook pieces of dough until golden brown, then drain on paper towel.
6. Heat honey in a pot and add struffoli, coating well. Mound up on plate and add sprinkles. Let cool and serve.