1 lb. thin linguine
2 tablespoons butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small onion, minced
2 tablespoon flour or corn starch
1 teaspoon oregano
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
2 10 oz. ounce can minced clams, undrained
1/2 cup white wine
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1. Bring water to boil in large 3 quart sauce pan. Add pasta, stir and cook until tender.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and saute onion and garlic until soft and translucent.
3. Stir in flour or cornstarch until well blended. Stir in oregano and parsley.
4. Add clams, clam juice and white wine, stirring constantly for 5 minutes until thickened.
5. Remove from heat and keep warm.
Pour sauce over pasta and toss. Serve with Italian bread and parmesan cheese.