1. In medium saucepan, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, onions and garlic.
2. Saute for a few minutes until onion and garlic are soft and translucent.
3. Stir in apple juice and on high heat boil until contents are reduced by half.
4. Add honey, oregano and sage. Continue to cook until glaze is thick.
5. Stir in Dijon mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
6. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. Pour remaining olive oil into heavy frying pan. Turn heat to high setting and add roast, searing on all sides until browned.
8. Place roast in oven and roast about 45 min. - 1 hour. Spoon glaze over pork roast several times as it cooks. Allow roast to cool slightly before slicing.