1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add lasagna noodles and cook until tender but still firm.
3. Remove noodles and let drain on paper towels.
4. In a large skillet cook ground beed until browned, then saute with onions, salt and garlic powder.
5. Add sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with cottage or Ricotta cheese until smooth.
6. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. Grease a 9x13 inch glass baking pan.
8. Line bottom of pan with three lasagna noodles. Spread 1/3 of sauce over noodles. Pour 1/3 of the egg and Ricotta cheese mixture over the sauce. Add 1/3 of the mozzarella over the Ricotta cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are used up.
9. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes before slicing.