1. Place 1 tablespoon of the butter and all of the water in a medium saucepan.
2. Wash and drain the carrots.
3. Add carrots to the water, cover, and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes until carrots are slightly tender.
4. Drain the water - leave the carrots in the pot.
5. Combine honey (maple syrup), orange juice, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl.
6. Pour over the carrots and add remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
7. Cook uncovered, over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently to glaze all of the carrots.
8. Sprinkle with parsley and mix just before serving.