1. To prepare the dough, blend the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Work in the butter with a fork until the flour resembles coarse meal. Stir in the eggs and water gradually with a fork.
2. When just mixed, cover dough with wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Bring dough to room temperature and divide dough in half. On a lightly floured board, roll out half the dough to 1/8 inch thickness and 14 inches around. Place in a greased 12-inch pie plate.
4. Add the filling in the layers as follows: 5 sliced eggs, provolone, salami, 5 sliced eggs, basket cheese, pepperoni, prosciutto, 5 sliced eggs.
5. Roll out the remaining dough and cover pie. Seal around with a fork. Use a knife or scissors to cut off excess.
6. Glaze top of dough with egg yolk and prick a few holes on top. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve in wedges slightly chilled.