1. In a large bowl, mix salt, cornstarch and egg white.
2. Mix in shrimp and marinate for 1 hour.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and add cashews, stirring until browned. Remove, drain cashews on paper towels and set aside.
4. Reheat oil in skillet, add shrimp and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove shrimp and drain on paper towels. Discard oil.
5. Add two fresh tablespoons cooking oil, heat in skillet and quickly stir fry scallions and ginger.
6. Add shrimps, stir in sugar, cooking wine, salt and sesame oil.
7. Add cashews and stir until thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.