1. Drain the abalone and cut into thin slices. Retain abalone liquid from the can.
2. Boil brocolli in salted water for one minute, remove and place broccoli in cold water.
3. Add 3 tablespoons oil to frying pan on high heat, add broccoli and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove and place on serving dish.
4. Add 3 tablespoons more of oil to pan on high heat and add chopped scallions and minced ginger. Stir fry unitl fragrant.
5. Add abalone liquid, 1/4 cup water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and wine. Heat until mixture comes to a boil.
6. Mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water and pour into pan to thicken sauce.
7. Add the abalone and stir fry for 1 minute.
8. Arrange abalone over the broccoli and pour remaining sauce over top.