1. In food processor, pulse together the dry ingredients and butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Add milk and pulse until dough comes together.
3. Roll dough out into a 9-inch tart pan. Freeze for a half-hour.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Heat olive oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add onion and shallots; sauté until tender and caramelized.
3. Add cranberry and sugar, cook until they pop.
4. Stir in walnut and thyme, set aside to cool.
5. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and cream, whisk until smooth.
6. Spread the walnut-cranberry mixture into baked tart shell, crumble blue cheese over top, and pour egg mixture over filling.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees or until golden brown, and crust is set, about 20 minutes.
8. Serve with a nice green salad.