1. Cut the lemon cucumber into six wedges each, set aside.
2. Place the onion rings in a small bowl and toss with the rice wine vinegar, set aside.
3. Cut the tomatoes into six slices each and sprinkle with salt and fresh black pepper, set aside.
4. Rub the corn with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the corn on a hot grill for about five minutes; turning every minute. Remove from the grill and cut the corn off the cob, set aside.
5. To serve toss the greens with about five tablespoons of vinaigrette, place one cup of greens on each plate and divide the cucumber, onions, and tomatoes on each plate.
6. Sprinkle with grilled corn and any extra vinaigrette if desired