1. Cut the corn off the corncob, set aside.
2. Cut each corncob in half.
3. In a small sauce pan, bring the corn cob and the cream to a soft boil, reduce heat and simmer for about ten minutes.
4. In a large sauté pan, brown the bacon.
5. Drain all but one teaspoon of the bacon fat.
6. Add bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño, onions and garlic, cook over medium heat for about five minutes.
7. Strain the cream-cob mixture, set aside.
8. Add the corn to the bacon mixture and cook for another five minutes.
9. Add the champagne and cook for another three to five minutes.
10. Add the cream mixture and stir until thicken.
11. Lower heat and add cheese and season with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
1. Whisk together the champagne, brown sugar, basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pour over the prawns and marinate for about ten minutes.
3. Begin sea bass preparation while marinating prawns.
4. Once the sea bass is marinating, place the prawns and its marinade in a baking dish and transfer to a 350 degree preheated oven.
4. Bake for about seven minutes, turning once.
1. Whisk together the champagne, olive oil, thyme, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pour over the sea bass and marinate for about ten minutes while you get the prawns into the oven.
3. While the prawns are in the oven, sear the sea bass on both sides in an ovenproof skillet, about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
4. Transfer the sea bass to the oven and finish cooking, about 2-3 minutes.
1. To assemble, spoon the ragout in the center of four plates.
2. Place the sea bass on the ragout and top with a prawn.