1. Wash the fish thoroughly.
2. Score with 2 to 3 slashes on each side.
3. Rub with the rice wine. Place fish on heat proof dish and let marinate for about 10 minutes on each side.
4. Sprinkle fish with the salt and add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and diced pork.
5. Place the ham, lard, scallions, and ginger on top of the other ingredients.
6. Put the dish in a steamer. Steam for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
7. Remove the scallions and ginger.
8. Serve whole fish on platter