1. In a small saucepan, heat soup, milk and butter over low heat. Stir often to prevent the bottom burning.
2. Split English muffins in half. Toast them and put them on the side for later.
3. Place Canadian bacon or ham slices in a large frying pan. Cook over medium high heat until brown. Set on the side but keep it warm. Putting a pot lid on the top of the plate they're on works to keep them from getting cold while you make the eggs.
4. Add eggs to the frying pan and cook any way your family likes them.
5. Place the toasted English muffin halves on serving plates.
6. Put a slice of ham or 2 strips of bacon on each muffin and then put one egg on top of the meat.
7. Pour a couple of tablespoons of the warm soup over the eggs and meat on the English muffins as the sauce. Be generous, but don't drown them. The soup is meant as a topping - not a bath!