May be baked or fried.
1. Fill fryer 1/3 with oil of your choice ( vegetable oil, peanut oil, etc.) Heat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Brown meats, add chopped vegetables, stirfry with soy sauce, peanut butter.
3. Season to taste.
4. Fill eggroll shells, fold. Use beaten egg to seal shell.
5. Brush small amount of food coloring mixed with 2 tablespoons water or into beaten egg onto eggrolls for team colors.
6. Deep fry for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally until eggrolls are golden brown and wrappers 'bubble'.
7. Drain on paper towels for 2-3 minutes, then place on serving dish.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease large cookie sheet with non-stick spray, vegetable oil or margarine.
3. Follow steps 2, 3 & 4 in the fried eggroll section to prepare the eggrolls.
4. For baked eggrolls, leftover egg may be brushed over top to help browning.
5. Food coloring may be added to beaten egg and brushed on for team colors.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Wrappers will begin to 'bubble'.
7. Remove from oven, let sit 1 minute, then place on serving dish. Garnish.