1. Wash mushrooms carefully, put into cold water and boil until they are soft (30-40 minutes).
2. Take mushrooms out of stock, cool and cut into thin strips.
3. Peel soup vegetables, wash and cut into strips.
4. In a large pan, sauté or fry vegetables in butter stirring frquently until they are evenly browned.
5. Add 2 liters l of water, bay leaves, pepper and allspice to the vegetables.
6. Boil for about 30 minutes and then strain.
7. Add stock from mushrooms and boletus, season with lemon juice and salt.
8. Serve with patties or toast.