1. Beat softened butter, salt and vanilla until creamy and fluffy.
2. Add milk and sugar and blend until stiff.
3. Form the mixture into a ball.
4. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and knead until smooth.
5. Divide the ball into three equal pieces.
6. Put two of the pieces together and set on the side.
7. Add yellow food coloring to the third piece and blend in well until it looks like the color of egg yolks.
8. Divide the yellow mixture into 24 balls.
9. Divide the white mixture that you have set aside into 24 pieces.
10. Shape the white mixture pieces around the yellow balls to form an egg shape with a yellow yolk in the middle.
11. Air dry at room temperature on paper plate or paper towels for 24 hours.
12. Melt chocolate in double boiler until smooth. Dip eggs in chocolate to cover the entire egg and cool at room temperature.
13. Refrigerate until serving.