1. Place turkey meat into a mixing bowl.
2. Add finely chopped onions, bell pepper, seasonings, flour and corn meal.
3. Roll into bite-size balls.
4. Preheat skillet pan, add oil (vegetable. or canola).
5. Pour equal portions of flour and cornmeal onto a plate or bowl, season with seasonings.
6. Roll meat balls into mixture, shake off any excess and place into skillet.
7. Cook on all sides until meat balls are done. (Or brown on both sides.)
8. Finish by baking in pan in a 350 degree oven for about 20 to 30 minutes).
9. If you like, you can add jalapeno pepper for added zest.