1 cup butter 2 tablespoon cinnamon 12 whole eggs 4 cup flour 2 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degress.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, eggs, and butter.
3. Add the 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
4. Then pour into round baking pan.
5. Bake for 30-40 mintues or until golden brown.
Use a tooth pick and stick it through. If it comes out clean it the cake is done. Just leave it for another 2-5 mintues... but no longer.
Submitted By :
NOTE: The recipes we provide on Chiff.com
were submitted by people like you. They have not been
tested by us in any way, and we cannot guarantee their
accuracy or safety, nor can we be liable for any errors