1. Brown onion in a large frying pan for 3-4 minutes until soft.
2. Add hamburger to the pan and cook until hamburger is brown.
3. Mix in tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, water, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Cover the pan and simmer softly for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Assemble lasagne: 1/3 of sauce in bottom of pan
1/3 of ricotta and mozzarella cheeses
cover with a single layer of noodles
Repeat 2 times but stop with meat and
cheese on top layer (I only use 2 layers
of the noodles)
7. Top with parmesan cheese.
8. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.