Sift flour together with salt, baking powder, and sugar
into a bowl.
2. Add butter and knead until mixture is like coarse meal.
3. Beat eggs lightly with milk, then pour into flour mixture and stir until dough gets solid.
4. Turn dough out onto floured board, and knead lightly for 2 minutes until smooth.
5. Cut dough into balls the size of marbles and let stand 15 minutes.
6. Roll each ball on a lightly floured board into a very thin pancake 4 inches in diameter.
7. After rolling out the circles of dough, place them on a flat surface in a single layer on waxed paper to dry until ready to cook.
8. Fry in hot deep fat (375 degrees) until puffed and golden brown, about 30 seconds on each side.
9. Drain on paper towels.
11. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl for cinnamon coating.
12. Place warm Bunuelos in bowl to coat them.