1. Cut fruit into 1-inch (2-cm) cubes and skewer onto 8 soaked wooden or metal skewers.
2. In small bowl, whisk together butter, sugar and vanilla until combined and smooth.
3. Place skewers on preheated greased grill over medium heat; and grill, turning and basting frequently for about 5 minutes or until golden and tender.
4. Serve with sour cream honey dip.
Sour Cream Honey Dip:
1. In bowl, whisk together sour cream, honey, orange liqueur, if using, vanilla, lemon rind and mint.
2.Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.