1. In a large bowl, pour milk onto cereal and let stand.
2. Mash enough sweet potato with lemon juice to measure 1 cup.
3. Add potato to the milk and cereal, along with a beaten egg, honey, orange rind, and raisins. Mix well.
4. In a smaller bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
5. Mix together with the wet ingredients & immediately divide into a greased muffin pan for 12.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for approximately 25 minutes.
7. Let stand for 8 - 10 minutes before removing from pan.