2 (15.5-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
and cut into ½-inch cubes
¾ cup dried cranberries
½ cup raisins
1 large apple, peeled and cut into ½-inch
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
½ cup sugar
1½ teaspoons cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup cranberry/apple juice
1/3 cup pecan halves
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine sweet potatoes, dried cranberries, apple, and raisins in a large mixing bowl.
3. Combine butter, sugar, and spices in a separate bowl. Add to sweet potato mixture, tossing to coat.
4. Place in a shallow 2-quart casserole dish. Pour juice over top of casserole.
5. Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in pecans and cook, uncovered, 5 more minutes.
7. Let casserole sit 10 minutes before serving.