1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Gradually beat in sugar, then oil. Add flour mixture, alternately with zucchini, into the egg mixture. Stir in the raisins, walnuts, and vanilla.
4. Pour batter into the two prepared loaf pans.
5. Bake on lowest rack of the oven for 55 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto racks to cool completely.
7. Freezes well.