Insert wooden sticks into stem side of apples.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup,
cinnamon candies, and water.
3. Cook on light simmer until the candy dissolves, stirring
constantly. Do not boil.
4. Mix in cinnamon and vanilla.
5. Boil mixture to 290 degrees, (or until a small amount
of the mixture dropped into cold water separates into
6. Stir in food coloring and remove from heat.
7. Hold apples by sticks and submerge into the mixture
one by one, twirling to coat thoroughly.
8. Place on lightly greased baking sheet to cool.