1. In a microwave-safe bowl, gradually whisk milk into mayonnaise; cover.
2. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or just until hot, stirring 2 or 3 times. Whisk in lemon juice and rind until smooth.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Break eggs into skillet. With spatula, break yolk and mix slightly with the white.
5. Reduce heat to low. Cook slowly to preferred firmness.
6. Place tomato slices on lower muffin halves. Top with eggs. Spoon sauce, to taste, over eggs.
7. Garnish with alfalfa sprouts, if desired.