1. In a large skillet, add the hamburger, sausage, onion, garlic & oregano and brown over medium heat until meat is cooked.
2. Grease a large, deep pie dish, or jelly roll pan, and spread out the prepared pizza dough to form an edge along the sides.
3. Place the pizza dough in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for a few minutes until very lightly browned.
4. Remove pizza dough from oven, and top with marinara sauce followed by the meat mixture.
5. Cover with Velveeta cheese slices and top with mozzarella.
6. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, until top is brown and bubbly.
7. Allow to cool slightly before cutting in squares or slices.