1. In a medium saucepan, mix together wine, oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic and oregano. Bring to a boil, remove from heat. Chill marinade 1 hour.
2. Pour marinade over filet mignon & cover tightly with foil. Chill 5 hours.
3. Cream butter and 1 teaspoon of wine with a hand mixer. Mix in shallots, green onions and white pepper. Cover and chill.
4. Preheat the grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate. Preheat oven to 200°F.
5. Grill fillets to desired doneness. Place in a clean baking dish. Dollop with the wine butter mixture, and place in the oven for a minute, or until butter is melted.