1. Sprinkle roast with seasoned salt and lemon pepper to taste.
2. Place onion and carrot in the bottom of a 5 or 6 quart crockery cooker or Crock Pot.
3. Lay the meat on top of the vegetables. Pour in the broth and Worcestershire sauce. Season with garlic, rosemary and thyme. Cover and set dial to low-heat.
4. Allow to gently simmer for 5 to 6 hours. Remove the cover and add the baby vegetables around the roast.
5. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and continue to cook covered on low-heat for an additional 1 to 1/2 hours.