1. Place all ingredients in a glass microwaveable bowl and blend with stick blender or hand mixer until smooth and well incorporated.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes; blend again for a few seconds.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 1 additional minute until mixture is hot but not boiling (about 150 degrees).
4. Pour through strainer (to catch any cooked egg white) into microwaveable cups or a single bowl. Straight-sided containers work best for even cooking.
5. Microwave at 40% power for 4-6 minutes until custard begins to set.
6. Chill well before serving. Garnish with fresh berries or caramel.