1. Thaw puff pastry.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
3. Roll out the pastry: roll out pastry and cut into 3 1/2 inch (9 cm) rounds.
4. Press pastry rounds into individual 2 1/2 inch (6.5 cm) wide foil muffin containers or muffin pans.
5. Fill evenly with cheese, ham, and green onions.
6. Combine eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
7. Spoon egg mixture over the fillings, so that the filling is covered without reaching the lip of the crust.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.