1)Preheat oven to 200oC & remove all packaging from joint
2) With a sharp knife remove skin & fat layer (together)
3) Score skin with your sharp knife & rub into both sides the oil
4) On the Skin side of the skin & fat, rub in the salt & place in a small roasting pan.
5) place into oven for 45 minutes or until crisp
6) Whist your crackling is cooking, mix together the Honey & mustard, then generously brush all over the joint of pork.
7) put joint in a roasting pan ensuring you have completely covered your joint with the glaze.
8) Cover joint with silver foil & place in the middle of the oven for 20 mins per pound so, for a joint weighing 2kg 1 1/2 hours.
9) Remove Crackling & leave to cool
10) Remove joint from the oven & remove the silver foil. Baste pork with the juices & glaze in the pan & return to the oven for another 30 minutes uncovered.
11) Remove joint from the pan, transfer to a carving tray & rest for 10-15 minutes.
12) Carve the pork joint into slices, break up the crackling & serve.