4 cups cooked rice
2 Chicken Fillets diced
450 gr. Prawns shelled
4 Spring Onions cut diagonally
1 Carrot, cut into julienne strips
4 cloves Garlic, crushed
1 Big Onion
1 tblsp. Soya Sauce
1 tblsp.Sweet Soya Sauce
½ tsp. Blachan (Shrimp Paste)
Salt to taste
1. Grind onions, garlic and shrimp paste.
2. Heat a wok over high heat and add the oil.
3. Saute the paste in the oil for a few minutes and add the prawns, chicken and carrot and stir fry until they are cooked Add sweet soya sauce, soya sauce, rice and spring onions.
4. Stir until the rice is hot.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Garnish with sliced omelette and spring onion and red pepper curls.
To curl red pepper and spring onion, cut into fine strips and leave in iced water in the fridge.