Clean the strawberries.
2) Cut off the tops, and choose the best for pie. (whole
berries, not sliced)
3) Place strawberries carefully and attractively into
the graham cracker pie crust.
4) Put 2 cups sugar, 2 cups water, 4 tablespoons
corn starch in cooking pan.
5) Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring continually,
6) Remove from heat, stir in 2 boxes of strawberry jello.
Set aside to cool.
8) Pour glaze mixture over strawberries. (tip: Pour mixture
slowly over the strawberries, trying to cover each strawberry. It makes the pie
9) Place pie in Refrigerator to set up better.
add cool whip topping if desired, enjoy.