1. Salt the chicken breast halves, cover, and refrigerate.
2. Blend the butter, lemon juice, parsley and garlic, and refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
3. Divide butter into 6 portions and place in the center of each chicken breast. Fold the short ends of the breasts into the center, then fold in the sides. Secure each breast with a wooden toothpick.
4. Dust breasts with flour, dip in the egg, then roll into bread crumbs.
5. Refrigerate breasts for at least an hour until set.
6. In a large skillet, heat the oil and fry chicken on both sides until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.