1. In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
2. Dredge chicken pieces through flour mixture until thoroughly coated.
3. In a large frying pan, melt butter and oil over medium heat.
4. Place chicken in the pan, and cook until lightly brown. Turn chicken over and brown the other side.
5. Pour in Marsala wine and add mushrooms. Cover pan and simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until mushrooms are soft and gravy is slightly thickened.
Serve over rice, or with a side dish of spaghetti or salad.