Every 4th of July, Harborfest is one of
Boston's biggest summer festivals, celebrated on land and sea.
the blues of a typical New England winter, Boston comes alive in
late spring and summer with an explosion of street fairs and festivals
that reflect its cultural diversity.
On a given weekend
during warmer weather, Bostonians and visitors may happen upon anything
from a local neighborhood food fest to an all-out extravaganza complete
with music, jugglers, puppet shows, and other live entertainment.
Below find only
a small sampling of Boston street happenings that occur throughout
the summer tourist season, with related resources leading to more Boston
and Cambridge street fairs and festivals around the Web:
2017 Boston street fairs & festivals schedule
Dates subject to change
• June 3, 2017 - PRIDE Day at Faneuil Hall Marketplace
• June 3, 2017 - Cambridge River Festival, Memorial Drive River to JFK St, Charles River
• June 4, 2017 - Santa Maria Di Anzano Feast Celebration, Hanover & Prince Streets
• June 4, 2017 - Dorchester Day Parade, Dorchester Avenue
• June 6 - 8, 2017 - Scooper Bowl all-you-can-eat ice cream festival, Boston City Hall Plaza
• July 1, 2017 - Chinatown Main Streets Festival Beach Street, Chinatown
• July 1 - July 4, 2017 - Boston Harborfest
• July 13, 2017 - Bastille Day! Cambridge Holyoke Street celebration
• July 21 - 23, 2017 - Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival
• July 28 - 30, 2017 - 2017 Lowell Folk Festival
• July 28 - 30, 2017 - Puerto Rican Festival & Parade, City Hall Plaza
• August 3 - 6, 2017 - Agrippina di Mineo Society Celebration Battery & Hanover Sts.
• August 12 - 14, 2017 - Madonna Della Cava Society Celebration Battery & Hanover Sts.
• August 17 - 20, 2017 - Fisherman's Feast, Fleet & North Streets
• August 24- 27, 2017 - St. Anthony's Feast Celebration Thatcher & Endicott Streets
• September 10, 2017 - 2017 Cambridge Carnival, Kendall Square
More about Boston street fairs and festivals around the Web: