How to Make a Watermelon Baby Carriage
basic vertical & horizontal
form the design.
spectacular watermelon baby buggy is easy to make, and will
have guests oo-ing and aah-ing at your next baby shower or christening
· 1 large watermelon
prepared fruit salad
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of the watermelon to provide
a stable base.
2. Use a sharp knife to make vertical and horizontal cuts as shown.
3. Hollow out the bottom of the watermelon and reserve for fruit
4. Make decorative V-cuts around the top edges in a fan shape,
5. Cut out the handle from an unused piece of watermelon (scrape
away any excess fruit.)
6. Attach the handle with toothpicks.
7. Create wheels from orange and grape slices, and attach with
8. Fill the carriage with fruit salad.
your copy of "Fruit Carving for Beginners"
out how much fun it is creating watermelon baskets, pineapple
centerpieces, edible fruit bouquets, cocktail garnishes, even
cute kids' projects - RIGHT NOW - and start earning a reputation
as an expert party host with friends & family in practically
no time at all.
only US$10.95 via any major credit card through our secure PayPal
online shopping cart, and begin downloading your copy of "Fruit
Carving for Beginners" instantly...
the "Fruit Carving for Beginners" E-Book Here