WHEN: Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 8PM ET
WHERE: Televised live on Univision from the Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. in Las Vegas
This year, the 23nd annual Latin Grammy awards will be televised on Univsion on Thursday, November 17, 2022.
2022 Latin Grammy nominees have already been announced, with Puerto Rican superstar Bad Bunny leading the pack with 10 nominations, followed by Mexican songwriter-producer Edgar Barrera with nine, and Puerto Rican singer Rauw Alejandro, with eight.
The nominees for best new artist are Angela Álvarez, Sofía Campos, Cande y Paulo, Clarissa, Silvana Estrada, Pol Granch, Nabález, Tiare, Vale, Yahritza y Su Esencia and Nicole Zignago.
Bad Bunny, Edgar Barrera, and
Rauw Alejandro lead the pack at this year's Latin Grammy Awards.
One of the most highly anticipated music awards shows of the season, the Latin Grammys puts the spotlight center stage on the past year's most successful music artists -- in such categories as Pop, Salsa, and Tango including top awards for Song of the Year and Album of the Year.
This year, the Latin Grammys have already named Mexican singer and composer Marco Antonio Solís as 2022 Latin Recording Academy Person of The Year.
Meanwhile, stay tuned for more updates including who will host this year's show, performers and presenters pluls the announcement of big winners on awards night!
Mexican singer and composer Marco Antonio Solís is 2022 Latin Recording Academy Person of The Year.
Just up ahead, check out the list of 2022 Latin Grammy nominees in major categories, and around the Web also check out Latin
Grammy.com and the official Univision
Network for lots more related video clips, star profiles, fun facts, and photos.
Sean Cosgrave is a frequent editorial contributor to Chiff.com
DID YOU KNOW? Latin Grammy fun facts & trivia
Most wins ever: Calle 13
• In 2000, the first-ever Latin Grammy Awards ceremony aired on CBS to become the first Spanish program to be broadcast on an English-language American television network.
• Calle 13 holds the record for most wins, bringing home 25 Latin Grammy Awards. With a total of 20 awards, Juanes holds the record for most awards won by a solo artist.
• Shakira leads among female artists, winning 11 Latin Grammy Awards. She is also the youngest artist to have received the Person of the Year award.
• Christina Aguilera won Best Female Pop Vocal Album for “Mi Reflejo” in 2001 and made history by becoming the first ever American artist to win a Latin Grammy.
• Miguelito is the youngest person to win a Latin Grammy. He was 9 years-old when he won the Best Latin Children’s Album in 2008 for “El Heredero".