1. In a small bowl, beat eggs and buttermilk until blended.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
3. Turn out flour mixture to a large shallow platter.
4. Dredge chicken in flour and coat evenly.
5. Dip in egg mixture.
6. Dredge again in flour mixture.
7. In a large skillet, heat frying oil and gently add chicken pieces, skin side down
7. Cook until dark golden brown on first side, turn over and cook the underside.
8. To test if cooked, cut into thickest piece to see if juices run clear.
9. Place on a paper towels to drain excess oil.