1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of flour. Remove excess flour.
2. Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor and add 3 tablespoons of flour, process until finely ground.
3. In a large bowl, combine 1-cup sugar, unsweetened cocoa, cold coffee, melted butter, vanilla, orange rind and three egg whites, stir well with a whisk.
4. Add the hazelnut mixture and stir well.
5. In a mixer, beat the seven egg whites until soft peaks form. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar, one tablespoon at a time until stiff peaks form.
6. Fold the stiff egg whites into chocolate mixture one-third at a time until well mixed.
7. Pour into prepared springform pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Cool completely before glazing.
1. Heat cream and sugar whisking to dissolve sugar then heat until very warm but not hot.
2. Remove from heat and add chocolate, whisk until chocolate is melted then add butter and corn syrup, whisk until smooth.
GLAZING THE TORTE
1. Place the chocolate torte upside down onto a cardboard circle; make sure the cardboard is smaller than the torte.
2. Place this onto a rack, then on a sheet pan, then slowly pour the glaze over the entire torte, letting it run over the sides.
3. Let the torte cool before removing from the rack.
4. Serve with raspberry sauce and fresh fruit.