1. In a small saucepan, add 1/3 cup clam juice and Champagne and bring to a boil, add lemon juice and remove from heat.
2. In a large stainless steal bowl add the egg yolks and roasted garlic puree.
3. Whisk in the champagne mixture and place over a sauce pan of simmering water [do not allow bowl to touch water].
4. Whisk until zabayon has thickened.
5. Remove bowl from sauce pan and whisk in the parsley and tarragon.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Place in refrigerator until ready to use. [Can be made a day ahead]
8. In a medium sauté pan [working in two batches] heat about 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium –high heat.
9. Season scallops with salt and pepper, add half the scallops to the hot oil and sear until brown, turn the scallops over, squeeze half of a lemon over the scallops and cook until opaque, about 1-˝ per batch.
10. Repeat with remaining scallops.
11. To serve, place one cup of spring mix on each plate.
12. Remove Zabayon from refrigerator and add just enough clam juice to thin it down.
13. Place 3 scallops around spring mix and drizzle abalone over scallops and greens, garnish with endive spears.