CREAM SAUCE (30 min)
1. In a medium sauce pot melt the butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add shallots and mushrooms, cook for about one minute.
3. Add lemon zest, whole black peppercorns, tarragon vinegar, bay leaves and cook for one minute longer.
4. Add champagne and chicken stock, turn heat up and reduce to one cup.
5. Add cream and lemon juice, bring to a simmer and reduce to a sauce consistency. About 20 minutes.
6. Strain, then add fresh tarragon, season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
SAUTÉED CHICKEN (30 min)
1. Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper and tarragon, then dredge through flour.
2. Working in two batches of four, heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a medium saute pan over high heat.
3. Add four chicken breasts and saute about five minutes or until nice and brown.
4. Turn the chicken breast over and add one cup of champagne, cover quickly.
5. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until just done.
6. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken.
7. Divide chicken among eight plates with two breasts per plate.
8. Top the chicken with a sprinkling of tomatoes, green onions, olives and Feta cheese.
9. Ladle about one ounce of lemon tarragon cream over the top.